Evolution ICT

Evolution ICT

Sunday 14 August 2016

END OF SEMESTER 3 EMBA UITM

Alhamdulillah

At last, result of semester 3 Executive Master of Business Admin being launched on 12th Aug 2016.

Im so happy, at first i tought i will fail one subject, but it turn out luckly i got A for that subject. For me that one is killer paper.. Alhamdulillah,

I got Faculty Postgraduate Award for this semester..

The most important, i got an A for this MIS Subject.

Thank lot to my smart and funny professor Dr Norzaidi for your kindness giving me an A for your subject. Alhamdulillah,

Next semester on september 2016, My Final Semester,

There will be 4 subject including Applied Business Research with VIVA .

All 12 credit hour will be graded. Hopefully i will go through the hussle and bussle in study mood.

Futhermore , my current job will require me to focus 100% because that is end of 2016...

Fuh, May Allah ease me..InshaAllah

I hope i will graduate on time and with flying colour.

I dream to further PHD with full scholarship...

O Allah - Please help me...Amin...


No comments:

Post a Comment